Tailored and thoughtful Interior Design in Hawke's Bay
& e-design for everywhere!
Your home is your support system and your retreat from the world around you.
Do you feel like your home supports you?
Colour, light, placement and more, all layer up to create an experience.
What experience does your home offer you and what would you like your home to feel like?
What do you and your family need?
My mission is to help you cultivate the life you want, by ensuring that your home
supports you in all the right ways.
Get in touch today and lets talk about how I can help you elevate the interior of your home, into
beautiful spaces that serve.
WHY HIRE A DESIGNER?
DIY may be tempting, but the end results can end up with costly mistakes, a non-cohesive result or general disappointment. Here are my top 5 reasons, of why you should hire an interior designer.
1. A fresh eye is always helpful, a trained eye is even better. A designer can consider utilising a space in ways you may not have thought of, this is something best thought of at the beginning of a project, not the end.
2. Avoid costly mistakes and living with annoying design flaws that could have been exposed early in the process.
3. Not everyone can visualise an end result, nor quite understand how to put things together to achieve a cohesive look. The undertones of colour for example, is just as important as overtones. A designer will keep your vision in check to ensure your result is on point with your goals.
4. You may be working alongside a partner whose taste may differ to yours at times, a designer can act as a mediator and during times of renovation and build this itself can be quite valuable!
5. You are already investing a lot of money into your space that will no doubt serve you everyday, why not do it right and not only like it, but LOVE it!
FULL DESIGN SERVICE
Building or renovating?
Have a professional designer on your team to help you achieve your dream home with less stress and anxiety throughout the process. Hiring a designer may sound expensive but can end up saving you money!
"Have you ever noticed how some rooms exude a certain energy, warmth, and a harmony of spirit? If you have, then you have experienced the language of the home. A language softly spoken, and universally understood."